Friday, November 25, 2011

54th month with YOU

Here comes to end of 2011, baby and I just went for a simple dinner at Seri Kembangan. Highway Cafe, it is a good place for you to try out the steak instead of travel all the way to KL and the price would be reasonable. Although the decoration of the place is old but the people there are friendly enough.

Next day, we went to Mont Kiara for dinner in Tony Romas. We bought a deal which is only cost us Rm5x and the meal is value for RM1XX. The salmon was great but not for the chicken and we end our anniversary with no gift no official celebration because i am having my final exam. But that does not means my love for you will reduce day by day.

Oh yeah...thank you to my Faceboook friends and Darling's Facebook friends that CLICK a LIKE on our couple photoshooting albums =) the price for photoshooting normally will reach 6xx to 8xx but we bought the deal from Groupon so it only cost us RM150. Baddogz Studio will be a great place for you you can always visit their Facebook Page and there could link you to their latest events or photos. I would rate this studio 9/10 because this is my first time XD

Thank you for reading my blog and I am having summer holidays now so i will be busy with my job. Ya, still in same company, Machines. =)

No comments: